Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Market

Here are my featured items and sellers for today's Monday Market. I hope you like them as much as I do.


Funwallart ~ Romantic Trinket Box

CosmicFirefly ~ Rabbit Cufflinks


Opart ~ Provence, France 1999

If I could purchase these items I would keep my Rabbit cufflinks (yes I would absolutely wear them) in my RomanticTrinket Box next to my Provence France print, framed and sitting on my dresser. ;-)

Maybe you too would find a place for these lovelies!
post signature

3 comments:

slommler said...

I love that romantic box. That is beautiful!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Marilyn said...

I just love the rabbit cuff links!! They are adorable!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ooooooo, I love the box and the cufflinks! I have a white shirt that I wear my seashell cufflinks that I made with :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day. I had the flu all last week....blehhhhhhh! I am trying to get caught up on Blog visits today!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo