Friday, April 2, 2010

Shabby Cottage at The Corner Nest

Thank you sweet friends for the comments you left about our new venture. We've been busy every day this week trying to get things ready. Our truck is not big and the trailer we used to use for furniture finally bit the dust, so to get the display pieces in has meant a trip a day. But they are now in place and I think Monday I should be able to start hauling in inventory. Here are some pictures I took today.


This fabric covered shelf is so cute and I've had it for years.  But recently I cut the pink and yellow tassles off thinking I would never use this again and using the tassles in a project.  LOL So I must remember to take a pair of scissors to trim off the threads.  I need a better picture of this shelf because the brackets have pink roses on them. :-)

I had to take some pictures of what surrounds me because I think these windows are just awesome and as you can see they give me beautiful, wonderful light!


Even the booth across from me shares some of her window with my space.
And that is how we spent our Good Friday.
I wish all of you a joyous Easter!

post signature

6 comments:

slommler said...

Looks great so far!! I love the colors you are using too!!
Can't wait to see if filled with inventory. I bet you can't either.
Happy Easter
Hugs
SueAnn

LuLu Kellogg said...

This is so exciting...I am sure you will be fabulous!

Hippity Hoppity!!

LuLu♥

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Looks terrific thus far! Very shabby cottage-y! Good on you for such a nice looking shop!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Gail!! I'm so excited for you!!! Your space is going to look incredible, I can already tell just by the photos you've shared. I wish you the best sweetie!!!! Have a wonderful Easter, hugs and love, Dawn

Gypsy Purple said...

Wishing you a happy and blessed Easter! xx Gypsy Purple

Lovey said...

Wonderful...beautiful Gail...such light!
Happy, Happy Easter!

P.S. I got some new pieces of bling today for $10.00! I will post this week! Fabric and Bling shopping...it's on! Smiles! Happy Easter Again!