Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank You~ New images ~ and a Yard Sale

First of all I want to say THANK YOU to those sweet friends who left a comment as to their take on my copyright question.  It looks like we are all on the same page when it comes to making sure we give proper credit for pictures on our blogs so I don't feel so paranoid after all. :-)

Mr. Shabby and I got out early this morning and hit a "yard sale" that was actually held inside the local recreation building and had 22 sellers.  What a great way to do yard sales. LOL  Just corral 'em all in one place and have fun!  I did not allow myself any expectations because it seems around here all one finds at yard sales are clothes.  But this was nice and I scored a few things for the antique space and a few for myself.  Here are a couple of my finds.

I love the look of this scale.  This goes to Shabby Cottage at The Corner Nest.

And these little treasures go into my button and bling boxes!

Then this afternoon I worked on some new Collage Sheets in my Altered Series.  Altered Diva's 9 and 10.



Happy Saturday my lovelies...I hope you had as nice a day as I've had!



post signature

10 comments:

Jenny S said...

Miss Gail, I collect scales. How much do you want for it?? Could you bring it to Raleigh when you come in for the Handmade Market?? Let me know! Jenny

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

I need to get back to Arkansas so I can pick up some more scales. I just love them. The one you found this morning is wonderful.

Great big smiles,
Teresa

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

Hi GAil!!

Isn't it the greatest thing to just go around and sale many places all at once....!!

I love the green scale you found! that is so retro....beautiful!

sounds like you did have a great day...your creative collages are brilliant too!

take care and have a great rest of the weekend
creative carmelina has Canadian smoochies! lol

LuLu Kellogg said...

Your new sheets are lovely!

That scale is just wonderful and I love the blingage!

Love,
LuLu♥

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Love the new collage sheets! - and the scale is marvelous!

I have the exact same crowns in my stash box! LOL Great minds, and all that.

Dorthe said...

Gail, wow great finds, the scale is wonderfull, and so are your collage sheets,dear.
Hugs,Dorthe

Gypsy Purple said...

Don`t you just love yard sales...

slommler said...

Love the scale and the bling!! A girl has to have hee bling!! Hope you show us more pics and you fill your new space??
The collage sheets are wonderful!
Hugs
SueAnn

littlethings1 said...

Love the buttons and bling !! Can never have too many of them !! Looks like you got some great finds !
Eunice
The Little Things

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

That scale is fabulous, I'd have a hard time parting with it!