Saturday, May 22, 2010

Buy Two Photoshop Elements Classes Get the 2nd 50% Off!

Memorial Day is coming up and I decided to offer up a sale on my Photoshop Elements classes over at Creative Workshops!  This is a first and a great deal.  If you've been thinking about taking a Photoshop Elements digital class, now is the time.  Buy two classes.  I will then refund you 50% of the lesser valued class.  It's that easy and a great savings!  But hurry because this offer ends Midnight May 31, 2010. 
Click on the link below the image to go directly to the store page,  visit Shabby Cottage Studio  or click Ongoing Classes.


Here's a summary of some of what you will find in the Brushes workshop:

*  Tools and tasks overview
*  Step by step via video as I work in Photoshop elements and you learn how to easily make any image into a digital brush, how to size and recolor them
*  How to combine digital brushes with an image. Comes with images to get you started on the fun! Learn these valuable, easy steps
*  Plus you receive a lot of free images so that you can work along with me step by step
* Before long you'll be working with your own images. Incorporate digital into your 3D work as your imagination takes you new places!
* My classes are ongoing so you have 24/7 access to the videos and access to me for questions when they arise...no stop date to worry about, work at your own pace!
*  4 Video segments jam packed with information (before I learned to make more segments and make them shorter LOL)
 

 
Here's a summary of some of  what you will find in the Digital Collage workshop:

*  Tools and tasks overview
*  Beginning to learn to work with layers
*Blending layers
*  Learn how to combine multiple images into a collage...
or to move multiple images onto one document
*  more than one way to re-color an image
*  removing an image from the background
*  learn to create a shadow for depth
*  resize without distortion
* Plus you receive a lot of free images so that you can work along with me step by step
* Before long you'll be working with your own images. Incorporate digital into your 3D work as your imagination takes you new places!

* My classes are ongoing so you have 24/7 access to the videos and access to me for questions when they arise...no stop date to worry about, work at your own pace!
10 Video segments!



Here's a summary of some of what you will find in the Magic of Digital Art workshop:

*  Learn to create your own backgrounds using images, patterns and brushes

* Use blending modes to change your layers
*  How to use the clone tool to remove unwanted parts of an image
** How to use the eraser tool as a "paper punch"
*  Learn to create shapes and use as borders
*  Creating text filled with color, pattern
*  Adding depth with shadows and glows
*  Getting started with filters and adding texture with filters
*  Use the background eraser to remove a background and reveal the layer beneath
*Use a clipping mask to add color and texture
* Resources for free brushes, how to download and add them to your computer and using them in your PSE/PS
* Plus you receive a lot of free images so that you can work along with me step by step
* Before long you'll be working with your own images. Incorporate digital into your 3D work as your imagination takes you new places!

* My classes are ongoing so you have 24/7 access to the videos and access to me for questions when they arise...no stop date to worry about, work at your own pace!
*  Jam packed with information...18 video segments!

And for a little shameless self-promotion this is some of the feedback I've received:

 I took your digital collage class and can't thank you enough for it! From knowing absolutely nothing about photoshop elements, I was able to start creating digital collages almost immediately thanks to your clear instructions and screen shots on the video.
Just seemed that you were right there across the table from me!
Enjoyed the videos very much and you did a wonderful job teaching.
Thanks again,
Lucille
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have taken two of your classes and have on other occasions told you how much they
furthered my understanding of Elements and how to use it.

I took classes with many Elements Guru's and spent a small fortune and did not understand nor come away from the classes with as much knowledge and enthusiasm as I did yours.


The other classes SAID they were for beginners...but I guess no one was as much of a 'beginner' as I was because they assumed you knew way more than I did.
But your classes, Gail...'took me by the hand' and showed me step by step.

Thank you so much for taking the time to, first create these videos and then to be there for me when a question did arise.

GREAT JOB!

Hugs and Blessings,

Nancy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Gail, I simply HAD to write to tell you that your digital workshops are AMAZING. I have taken both of them, and, as I have previously indicated, I was an addict after the first lesson of the first class. I couldn't get enough. I kept playing and discovering and creating and have yet to quit. Or get bored (which is quite a feat for my ADD! LOL).
Long story short, I have taken my digital work 'on the road,' so to speak, and was notified last week that three of my digital pieces were accepted into an art show in New York! I cannot thank you enough and thought you'd be happy to know that your teaching is not only effective, but sublime.


HUGS!
Kerri


Come on let's get Creative together!

post signature

No comments: