Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm asking for Opinions! Pretty Please!

I've been toying with an idea for my blog and can't seem to make up my mind.  I recently learned how to add tabs that run horizontal to the top of a blog below the header by doing it for Kecia's blog...see them here http://lemoncholys.blogspot.com/ and notice the size of her photos.  And notice the size of the photos Lisa has on her Tarnished and Tattered blog.  Would you prefer those size images?  Would you use the tabs at the top of the blog?  The reason for the tabs would be if I went to large images I would have to change my blog to two columns rather than 3.  I think I'm really liking the look of those large images? 

 What say you?

post signature

6 comments:

Lovey said...

Hmm...I like the large images...but I'm not big on the tabs...once I start scrolling down the page...I forget all about them...kinda pretty without the Tabs...but either way...I support you and your blog choice! Smiles...

sistersoftheart said...

My vote is for the tabs if it gets us larger images. But we love whatever you do! How is the kitchen coming?

Linda M. said...

Hi Gail,
You did a great job on the lemoncholy blog. When I have more time I want to go back to do more sight-seeing on her blog. I visit Tarnished & Tattered often and I like her blog. I like your blog the way it is now. But I'm sure I'll still like it if you decide to change the format. I wanted to tell you that I'm fasinated with the magnifying lense that appears when I mouse over your art gallery photo collage on the left. How did you do that? So much to see, so much to learn, so much enjoyment...
Warmly, Linda

LuLu Kellogg said...

There are SO many choices when it comes to Blogging, isn't there? I am a creature of habit and I always look down the left and right sides of blogs....I always forget about the tabs at the top! I will have to make myself get used to them! I like your Blog the way it is! It's always a pleasure to visit! Either way Gail, you know I will ALWAYS visit and wipe my feet before I come in. :))
Love,
LuLu♥
Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Kathy said...

I like the way it is now. Large pictures are nice, but my monitor is a wide screen and it looks very stretched out to me. but that is just me. I sure do wish you would make blog backgrounds....lol. Love yours!
xoxo

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

Thanks for your very kind comments on my blog Gail! I don't get over here enough to visit - will have to remedy that! So I'll weigh in. Like the larger photos and particularly like the buttons at the top of the blog - great idea.... Haven't seen that before....