Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tarting up the Cottage

I've been dressing up Shabby Cottage at the Corner Nest and things are finally starting to come together. She still needs fleshed out with inventory but we're working on that and as with anything worth having, she will evolve and eventually get to where she needs to be.

A little Bling

A little Light

A little Lace

A few Flowers

Time for a Party

 Gift Bags for the Presents


A few nice Gifts

and you have Shabby Cottage
All Dolled Up!

Many thanks to sweet Izabella for her Funky Junk Sisters show inspiration and letting me brainstorm off her images.  And more thanks to my sister and Mr Shabby for all their help and hard work! 

Early, early this morning we went out treasure picking.  Here were my deals of the day.  Each one under $5.00!  I can't wait to put my touch on them and then send them out into the world at Shabby Cottage.

Okay this one is calling out to me for a little funkiness salvation

A little sanding , some paint, good to go

Haven't made up my mind yet, so may options
 
Happy Weekend Dear Friends!

post signature

11 comments:

Attic Rat said...

Your booth is stunningly, beautiful. I bet it's the booth that everyone seeks out first; I know I would!

Happy hunting,
Teresa

suepelletierlaughpaint said...

i sooo love your shop...i would totally drool and poke!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Your shopette looks marvelous! Very inviting ... makes me want to buy stuff!

Best of luck with the new venture!

Debby said...

Looks absolutely gorgeous!
Debby

virginiasvignettes said...

OOOOOhhhhhh.....How pretty!I want to go shopping in your booth!...Also can't wait to see what you do with your new treasures!...Love it!~~~virginia...:)

Nita Jo said...

I love what you've done with Shabby Cottage! It looks gorgeous! Those are great finds. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Blessings!
Nita Jo

slommler said...

Your space is looking fabulous! Just love the look and feel of it. And these new pieces...wowzers! Can't wait to see your "Shabby" touch!
Hugs
SueAnn

Cathee said...

OO LA LA! What wonderful vignettes you created with your treasures..will stop by often this week to visit!

Kathy said...

I would like to live in the booth....lol I love it, well done.
It has been so long since I have visited you, I will be back sooner next time.
Hugs

LuLu Kellogg said...

Your nest is BEAUTIFUL!

I love all the lovelies you found and can't wait to see what you do with them. I will be glad when fall gets here. I won't go junkin' in the summer, it's too hot! Me + heat = cranky....LOL

LuLu♥

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

WOW! your display is AMAZING! Can I move in there? lol!
xoxo,
Kristin