Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quilting Arts new eMag!

At times I have been heard to complain about technology and the internet...how fast it moves, that it's quite often difficult to keep up with all the advances that come at you and that not all change is necessarily good change.  Yet every now and then along comes a little something that gets me excited.  Quilting Arts new eMag is one such thing.


Have you seen it?  Are you familiar with Quilting Arts?  How about Pokey Bolton?  Cloth Paper Scissors?  Yep, all the same gang.

What is an eMag you ask?  Well check out Pokey's video preview of this wonderful new magazine you can download!
A download-able magazine is not new.  We know that.  But this is not a pdf.  It is adobe software that comes with the magazine when you download.  Pokey and the video can explain better than me.  All I know is I thought, eh, why not try it?  And I loved it.  What part did I love best besides the articles and pictures?  Well I have to say my favorite part is being able to watch the artists in action in video in the articles!  That's right, video in a magazine.  Fabulous!  I'm normally a, I want it in my hand to read, magazineaholic, but this was worth every penny of the $14.95 and if there is anything I want to have in my hot little hand I can print it out.  Thanks Pokey and the gang!  I'll be back eagerly for the next issue!

post signature

3 comments:

slommler said...

Sounds wonderful...I will have to give it a try. Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love being able to see things like this and follow along with the teachers!

LuLu♥

Pam Kellogg said...

Thank you for sharing this! I will check it out!