Friday, August 6, 2010

Shabby Cottage at the Corner Nest


If you are new to my blog Mr Shabby and I took on a venture back in April and opened a space in a very large, lovely and fun filled antique mall called
Corner Nest. 
They are located at 100 West Elk Avenue 
 Elizabethton, TN 37643-2610
(near Johnson City TN)

If you are ever in the area you need to stop by, not because we are located there...well yeah, stop by and see US too :-)...but because this is a great place for treasure hunting!  As a shopper at Corner Nest since the day they opened, before becoming a vendor,and a long time treasure hunter I guarantee you will love this place!  And the prices are absolutely awesome!

We go every Friday to bring in new inventory and update the booth.  I can't stand not to move things around! :-)  Since it is a work day and not a shopping day since Mr Shabby is with me ;-)
next time I am there shopping I will try to remember to bring my camera and share pictures of some of the wonderful booths. 


The other day I received the most lovely email from an Etsy seller who just happened to visit the Corner Nest and saw my booth.  Her compliments were just what a seller wants to hear and she made my day when she shared a link to her post about her visit to the Corner Nest and included my space in her post. Visit Susan at Days at Buttermilk Cottage!

I hope all of you have a terrific weekend planned and can avoid the terrible heat so many of us are dealing with.  I will be in my studio trying to finish up my journal.

8 comments:

suepelletierlaughpaint said...

ohhh i so wish i lived closer i love your space! i would be in heaven!

Sher said...

I missed you again!!!! We were there Wednesday but by the time we finished with our booths, it was past closing time so I didn't get to snap pictures! :(

Your space looks fantastic!

Sher

Nancy said...

Your Place is just Beautiful! I will have to try and find it on our next trip South!!
Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

Dorthe said...

Gail, your booth looks wonderfull, dear, I have been clicking the photoes to see all the detaiels, so many gorgeus things.
Here it is 21 degrees ,littlebit cloudy, and windy--Jubii-and I`m going to a fleamarket :)
Have a great day Gail.

slommler said...

Your shop space is gorgeous!! Love all the white!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Linda M. said...

Gail,

You and Mr. Shabby did a wonderful job with your display. It's gorgeous! Pehaps someday I might take a long trip.

Hugs,
Linda

Kimberly's Mixed Media Art said...

Darlin':
you will have to let me know where this beautiful space is. My girlies and I are vacationing in the TN mountains for a week in September. I would love for us visit you.

kiwicarole said...

Your store looks so enticing! I would love to come visit!! I'm a bit concerned that I can't see a single poster of Colin Firth anywhere tho!!! I'm sure he'd bring in loads of extra female shoppers! LOL
Carole :)