Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Some New, Some Not So New




I just stocked the shelves at the Shabby Cottage Studio store with some new items and restocking of sold out items from Prima and the Tim Holt Idea-ology line.  Gotta love 'em both!  Just in time for gift making.  I know, I know, who wants to think about it (Christmas) but reality is nipping at our heels.

Happy Tuesday lovely lovlies!  Hope your weather is as balmy beautiful as mine at the moment.  I'm enjoying it while I can because I know it won't stay this way much longer.

post signature

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Cool things chickie!!! It's balmy here too but we are getting ready to have storms tomorrow....ughhhhh!

I see a freebie below so I am off to snag it! Thank you for your generous heart :)

Love the new Blog header!

xoxo

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

Popped over to the store for a visit. Love the new grungy florals!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Gail,
These are fabulous!!! When you get a chance, hop over to my blog--I've got a post called "Party Hat" I want you to see!
XO