Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Torsos Torsos Everywhere

I added some new images over at the Inspiration Gallery last night.  Cindy over at Whimsical Musings has been creating some fun new torso tags that she gives as special gifts to her neighbors.  Such lucky neighbors!
  I wanted to post a picture here of some of Cindy's tags, but after numerous repeated tries in different configurations, I have decided Blogger has other plans for me today.  I know they have maintenance scheduled for later today and after sitting here struggling with the picture loader I believe they must need it.  But you can hop on over to Cindy's blog and check out her tags and you can also catch them at the Inspiration Gallery.  What?  You haven't been there yet?  Well my lovelies you simply must go and check out the artwork and be inspired! :-)

Cindy's tags inspired me to create a couple more Torso Tag sheets.

A Floral and Birds sheet

And a French sheet

Mr Shabby and I played some much needed hooky yesterday and went car hiking through the mountains of North Carolina.  AND believe it or not, I remembered to take my camera AND actually use it.  So today I'm playing catch up...which one must do when one plays hooky...but when I get a moment I'll get the pictures out of my camera and share some with you.

Happy Wednesday all you lovely Bloggers!
post signature

5 comments:

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

Lovely sheets - inspires me to create some torsos!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Lovely as always Gail!

LuLu~*xoxo

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Gail,
These tags are as amazing as the first ones--AND I'm glad you got to "play hooky" and have fun...fantastic!!!
XO

DogsMom said...

Very cute. I have not been playing hooky (that implies doing fun things) but have not been able to blog for a while. I am almost looking forward to being snowed in and getting back to reading favorite blogs, like yours.

slommler said...

Playing hooky is definitely good for your mental health!! Especially when you work for yourself! Love the torsos!
Hugs
SueAnn