Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vintage Linens and Lace Now Available


Finally.  I have the packets of vintage linens and laces ready for sale.  For now I am listing them here on the blog and I'll see how that goes.  If you look over to the sidebar and scroll down you will see a badge that says Vintage Lace.  Simply click on it and you will be taken to a page where you can purchase the packets.  I had to slap my hands to keep me from keeping so much of it for myself.  So, so tempting. :-)

I know we've all been glued to the television watching the Chilean miners emerge from their underground prison.  What a miracle.  How thrilled I am for the miners, their loved ones and the coutnry of Chile. 
God Bless.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!  I know my week has certainly been much better than last week. :-)

post signature

6 comments:

ArtSnark said...

ooh- lovely!

Vickie said...

The rescue is wonderful isn't it! Love the lace, it looks so beautiful.

slommler said...

Must go look at the lace right now!
I too am excited for Chile and the miners'.
Hugs
SueAnn

Lynn said...

Love the grungy textures Gail on your photograph, I have placed my order, and can't wait for the surprise pack :)

Bunty said...

Just placed my order! Thanks Gail.

Isn't it amazing about the Chilean miners? They are so lucky to be alive - can't imagine how awful it has been down there for them. What a triumph the rescue has been!

Barbara

suziqu's thread works said...

The grungy rose is divine! These laces are equally divine - I wish I wasn't such an addict for it!Love your blog. Suzy