Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Little Studio

Cloth Paper Scissors said they wanted their Winter 2010 issue to be about small spaces.  And mine certainly fits that bill.  So I'm proud to say they included it in their latest issue!


They only put a couple pictures in for these vignettes so I promise to post the whole room later. If you might wonder where I am, I just spent the weekend out of town and now I'm trying to get things ready for a large open house that is held at the Corner Nest on Dec. 4th.  So I'm actually in my little studio working, working working!


Okay...this picture of me?  Mr Shabby took it and I can't tell you how many he took and of course I didn't like any of them.  Finally he told me the reason I didn't like them is that when a camera is pointed at me I get this really cheesy smile that makes me look goofy.  So he told me to just give him a little smile.  It's kind of like my studio.  Tiny. 


I hope you like this little preview.  I'll put up more pictures after the holiday.

I'm wishing each and every one of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, the best you've ever had.  And what is o0en thing am I grateful for this year?
Why you of course!
post signature

15 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Gail, I liked the little peak and will be looking forward to seeing more of your pictures. Your studio maybe tiny, but you have it well organized. I am taking the evening to catch up with my friends to see what I have missed. One more day of work and then it will be a four day weekend. I am so ready. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Your Missouri Friend.

littlethings1 said...

Congrats ! Your studio is adorable & full of lots of goodies and treasures! Thanks for sharing a preview with us ! Have a wonderful Thaksgiving !
Eunice
The Little Things

slommler said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
I love your little studio..so charming. And your photo is terrific. You are gorgeous!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jen said...

Hi Gail, first of all I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I love your "Little Studio"!! I am so envious of people with a darling in home studio. Mine is a dissaster and I can't keep it cute and organized. Yours is just beautiful! I love the way you have things organized and can't wait to see more pictures!! Now I can't wait for the holidays to be done, just so I can see your pictures!! teehee.
Have a very wonderful Thanksgiving. Congrats on getting in that magazine!

Tammy said...

Congratulation, Gail on being published in one of my favorite eye candy magazines! I loved this peek into your studio! How fun to have your creative space published! I love how organized and monochromatic your studio is. It's a very beautiful and peaceful setting to create in. I want to come play in it with you. =)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Tammy

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

Warm wishes for Thanksgiving Gail! This looks like a lovely space - will look forward to seeing more photos.

Nanniepannie said...

Congrats on being chosen, can't wait to see more.

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, I love this Gail--and I'm going to blog about it on my blog!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
XO

Terry said...

Cindy was so excited to share your good news with us, so I came here for a visit! Very nice studio and I know why your creative space got published! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy said...

Looks wonderful Gail. I want to see more.... I can picture you enjoying this space and making your amazing goodies. xo

Createology said...

Congratulations on your lovely studio being featured and published. It is simply beautiful. Happy weekend...

Bunty said...

Congratulations Gail on having your lovely studio featured - it looks beautiful, so organised. Love the look of your new floor space at the Nest as well.

Thanks for your very kind comment about my artwork in Sew Somerset. I am very honoured to have been featured and can't wait for my copy to arrive so I can see it.

Hugs,

Barbara :)

Pallas said...

You have a lovely blog, and I really like your studio. Congratulation on haveing it featured in the Studios magazine.

Diane said...

Gail, congratulations! I always look for this magazine. I've so often found blogging friends inside and now YOU! Wonderful!
Hugs,
Diane

Lovey said...

Ooh yeah! Congrats my Gail! Wow! Can't wait to get my copy too!! Whoo Hoo! Funny about the photo...I just love it...maybe I'm partial though...you are my Gail after all!