Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TWO SALES!


That's right!  I'm  having an After Christmas Sale!
Get 15% off all purchases (excluding classes and gift certificates) at Shabby Cottage Studio.
I made it easy for you.  When you check out simply use the code 15% in the voucher code box and the shopping cart will apply the discount.  Please do not add classes or gift certificate to the cart or I have to void the order.
The sale is good through Jan. 2, 1011.

I am also having a sale on my Fabric and Lace Composition Book workshop over at Creative Workshops.  Between now and Jan. 14 you can get 20% off this class.  Simply use the code Class20  in the voucher code box on the checkout page and the shopping cart will make the deduction for you. 
 A class is a great way to spend a snow day! :-)

I'm down with some ugly bug so if I don't post again for a bit it's because the sucker got me good.  But I am fighting it with all I've got! :-)

Hugs my lovelies...wishing you a healthy Wednesday!

post signature

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Dear sweet Gail, I hope you will soon be feeling well again, -take care, stay warm, sip warm tea- and relax.
Huhs, Dorthe