Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Lovlies


I awoke on this first day of the New Year feeling better than I have all week and I can feel my energy starting to bubble once more. Another day or two and I think all will be well once more.

Do you make yourself New Years resolutions?
I don't make resolutions but by the end of each year I have accumulated  a "to do" list of goals that I want to accomplish in the following year.

Some things are small, like finally putting together a spread sheet that will tell me throughout the year where I stand at any given time.

Some things require a lot of consideration, like the dreamy inspiration kits I am working on.

Some things will depend on economics, like the laptop I really would like to purchase for myself this year to help unlock me from this desk, this chair, this monitor.

And one thing that is big and can't even be discussed yet until it is closer to fruition. 

So what goals do you have for this year 2011?  I have a feeling it will roll on out of our grasp even faster than did 2010.

I am sending each and every one of you lovlies many wishes for the year yet to reveal itself:
good health, a better economy, less hate in the world, a government that will stop acting like children in a free for all, contentment of life, love and lots of creative joy and inspiration.

All my love to you.
Gail

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Have a Blessed New Year!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Happy New Year Sweet Girl! I hope this year brings you much love, happiness, creativity and good health my dear!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

slommler said...

Happy New Year Gail and God bless! I am looking forward to this new year....going to be the best ever.
I have goals but I usually pick on one word and focus on that during the year....last year was "TRY"! And it made my year pretty exciting and fulfilling as well.
Hugging you
SueAnn

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

http://tristanrobinblakeman.com/HappyNewYearFave.gif

Linda M. said...

Happy New Year Gail, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling much better. I retired on January 31st so I love your new year wishes for the improved economy and good health. I'd like a new computer too, not sure about doing digital art on a lap top. Thanks for all you do and continue to do to inspire creativity. I'm excited and curious about the thing you cannot discuss. Intrigue for the new year, I love it!

Irma said...

Happy new year!
I'm trying to find one little word of the year for myself!

Chris said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better, Gail. Looking forward to hearing more of your plans for the coming weeks.

Happy New Year to you and Mr Shabby.

Chris x

Nita Jo said...

Happy New Year Gail! I haven't really made resolutions this year. Mine are much like your final paragraph... good health, less hate, etc.

If there was anything else, it would be to write and create more. I find when life gets rough, those are the things I set aside first. Ironically, they are the things that really make me feel happy inside.

So here's to more creativity, and much joy!

Nita Jo

Kathy said...

Happy New Year Gail, I always have the same one, get organized....I never ever do it.... xo

Cindy Adkins said...

Happy New Year, Gail!!! And so glad that you're starting to feel better...You are a true inspiration to so many of us!!
Sending (((hugs))) your way,
Cindy

NANCY LEFKO said...

Gail, I know the new year holds so much joy and creativity for you! Always wishing you the best of the best my sweet friend!!!