Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lovely Work!

I wanted to share with you some lovely work and give a shout out to Dru and her Etsy shop called  The Nest.  Isn't this French Vintage Inspired banner delicious!   Dru says, "This handmade wedding banner is designed to mark your chairs at the Bridal table or grace the wall behind the bride and groom's chair."  What a wonderful idea and who wouldn't want such a gorgeous banner to decorate the wedding!  


Dru also created these wonderful Valentine tags and not only can you find them in her shop but also on her blog Garden of Dreams.  Take a moment to stop by Dru's Etsy store and her blog and be inspired!


I'm pleased to say that Dru is one of my customers and I am always honored when images from Shabby Cottage Studio are part of the beauty other artists create.  Thank you so much for sharing Dru!  You are appreciated!

post signature

6 comments:

Dru said...

Thank you so much Gail for showing my work on your beautiful blog. I am so very appreciative. Hugs, Dru

slommler said...

I am lovin' that banner!! So beautiful!
Hugs
SueAnn

suziqu's thread works said...

Dru's work is just beautiful! Lovely of you to showcase her work!
Thank you Gail for your kindness with your comments. How are you going with Nellie's w/shop? I just love love it all and am almost ready to start my new journal!
Hugs, Suzy

Lovey said...

Just beautiful!

Donna said...

The banner is just gorgeous, love it! And the tags are oh, so pretty as well! Stopping in from Cindy's Whimsical Musings:)

Pat said...

Gail, I so love your blog but how do I turn off the music on the playlst? I want to watch the video and am getting both at the same time. The mute/on off on the playlist doesn't respond. Hope you can help!
Pat