Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Little Part in Pam's Book

Some of you may remember last year I mentioned I was going to be a contributor in Pam Carriker's up and coming book Art at the Speed of Life.  Well it is finally here and I received my copy in the mail last week.  Yes, yes, I'm slow. LOL




I was so honored and totally surprised LOL to be asked by Pam.  Who would have ever thought I'd be any part of any book!  So this is my contributing page with some of my artwork

and on this page there is another picture of my artwork...the book cover on the top right.
I've been reading the book and it is wonderful!  Pam did such a fantastic job!  I know it was a lot of hard work.   If you think you are way to busy to make time for art then this is the read for you!  There are such fantastic tips, tutorials and techniques from Pam and all the other contributers that you can't but help but see that you too,
 can create Art at the Speed of Life!

Happy Tuesday lovely Friends!
post signature

14 comments:

Ellen aka Ella said...

Congrats Gail, how exciting!!! I look forward to this book. I find
art, lately difficult, not the want to do it, but the time. Family seems to take a lot of my energy and when I think I have time left, something comes up, unexpected. I know it is a balance issue~ I'm learning to be a better juggler~ Enjoy seeing your name in print...

Nita Jo said...

I'm so excited! You're the second person "I know" who is featured in it! I can't wait to get my copy. Pre-ordered it, but have to wait til the end of February... I hate waiting! Anyway, congratulations! Looking forward to reading your contribution!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Congrats Gail!!! you and your art sure deserve it!!!!

She Uses Her Words said...

Gail, Congratulations on being part of Pam's book! How exciting!
I can't wait to read it.
xo, Karen

suziqu's thread works said...

Congratulations Gail - how wonderful to be honoured by Pam this way! But your work is awsome!
Love Suzy

Dorthe said...

Hi dear,
and big congratulations, with being in this new, I`m sure, wonderfull book-I think I will write it on my wishlist.
And Gail, I see you wrote me a message,in your post below-but don`t know/remember why??? well I guess I often meet expressions, that I do not fully understand, and mis uses them :) is that why, dear?
XO,Dorthe

slommler said...

Congrats Gail!! I have ordered the book and am just waiting to receive it. I can't wait!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Theresa said...

BIG congrats Gail! Looking forward to buying a copy soon!

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

How exciting for you Gail! Congrats. Look forward to seeing the book.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Gail,
This is positively spectacular!!!! I am so excited! BIG congratulations!!!!
XO

Jan Vermillion-Thomason said...

i'm fixin to order a copy because you're in it:)
i know someone famous and i have shivers.
:)
jan

Lovey said...

Oh Yippee! Congrats Gail!!!

Bunty said...

Congratulations Gail on being featured in what sounds like a fabulous book. You richly deserve the fame!

Hugs to you,

Barbara :)

Lynn said...

Many congratulations to you, and to Pam for her first book, this is one I "must" have :)