Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Couple Bottles, A Couple Classes

This is a reminder that Pam Carriker's class, Journal 365, at Creative Workshops, closes registration Thursday Mar. 31, and will no longer be available to new students. 
 If you register before registration closes you will then have one year to complete the class.  Until March 2012.  All the videos and pdf's are now up in the workshop and will remain for you to view and work at your own pace until next March.


A new class went live at Creative Workshops yesterday!
Interactive Altered Book with Dawn Meisch.
 Using an altered book as the base, Dawn will teach you how to create pop ups, pull tabs, pockets, spinning wheels, hidden flaps and other movable parts.  No experience required.  So come join Dawn and learn some fun techniques to give your book projects some pizazz.

I've been buried in so many non-art projects that I am beginning to feel I have a keyboard permanently attached to my fingers.  But I did manage to get into the workroom this weekend and at least finish a couple small altered bottles I started over a month ago!





♥ Happy Tuesday Lovlies!
    Give it your creative best! ♥



post signature

7 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Gail,
These are gorgeous!! And I'm so HAPPY that you came to visit!!
XO

Dorthe said...

Oh Gail, they are gorgeus--sooo wonderfull, I love they are almost all white, so elegant, and love all the pearls and bling--
Hugs,Dorthe

Charmingdesigns said...

I love your bottles! Thank you for the wonderful tags I won!! They are so beautiful. I'll blog about them as soon as my computer is up and running again!

Diane said...

Gail, the bottles are gorgeous. The term I'm thinking is "elegantly encrusted"!
Hugs, Diane

Diane said...

Gail, thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind comments about my cards. And your bottles...I'll say it again: elegantly encrusted! Definitely feel free to use the term! LOL!
Hugs! Diane

QueenBe said...

Gail the bottles are wonderful. Love the white look. I hear ya on all the non art projects going on right now. This week I am determined to finish some up so I can get back to some art!! Good luck with your projects.

Pallas said...

Oh, the altered bottles are so detailed and beautiful. An elegant look for any occasion.